huayshan and marianne

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Being weed tolerant.

Amsterdam was really really fun!! I went cycling around the city, nearly got run over a million times, had hash brownies every night cause it WOULDNT FLIPPIN work on me- and watched one of my friends get stoned which made me laugh so hard i almost peed myself- i went to the Anne Frank House, which was the best thing ever, it was the best museum I've ever been to, i'll explain why in my proper amsterdam post, which i will write up once my friends get back from paris(they all went on to paris but i came back first) cause they have the pictures, i lost my camera in copenhagen remember? :( and i went to the HAHA sex museum which also made me laugh like mad, and we went to the flower garden where there were tulips like.. everywhere. i think i enjoyed the cycling the most actually, today we went on a ferry to a village in amsterdam and cycled around the countryside for ages and it just made me feel really happy (:
tired. nightoes!

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home