huayshan and marianne

Monday, April 11, 2011

about........ facing my demons.

sigh. i've been dreading this ALL MY LIFE.
I've been able to get away with it for the past 22 years- and truth be told I think this is a punishment- because I didn't really appreciate what I had.
It took me a long time to admit this. I kept procrastinating,kept thinking that it was alright, that it wasn't as bad as it seemed.

When I felt like I was stifled, I felt like things were so tight I couldn't breathe.. I waved my arms, and had some chocolate cake. It's okay, it's just one of those days, I said to myself.

But now it's time to face the truth. Certain things don't lie, and I need to go back to the way I was. People are going to say I am crazy and people are going to judge me- and I myself will probably struggle with it.. but I will work hard to do it nevertheless.

Oh and what is this problem you ask..?

It all started........ with........

A weighing scale.

thanks for being supportive(in advance) but weighing scales don't lie. I'm ashamed to admit this here and people might beat me but I don't care. I used to be 51kg heavy and I was pretty happy with that and I am now... 55kg(pre-poop) pr 54kg(post poop).

I know I'm still relatively slim but i don't feel good about myself, so let me do this, and support and help me! DO YOU WANT ME TO BE UNHAPPY?? DO YOU??

I should have realised that I had to avoid tight fitting clothes for a reason earlier, sigh...

okay my plan:

1) Run everyday
2) No eating after 8pm ( exceptions: fruits, sweet corn)
3) Lots of soupy, stew-like food
4) Yummy food(curry, italian) twice a week
5) Snack on fruits(bananas and melon, only fruits i like) and sweet corn and toast

Seeee it's not unhealthy I'm not being anorexic I'm just being healthier. seriously the way I eat now is not very pleasant.

Okay. Will go back to 51kg and be sexy again!!!!!!!!!!

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home