huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

about ANGRYY

Does the whole world make you angry sometimes?

YA im pissed off to the max now. I have anger issues I think. I'm pissed with a lot of my friends here and omg I feel like I've made such CRAP friends here, I only truly truly truly like a few. I feel like strangling the rest now, people just get SO SO selfish, maybe it's just a Medicine or English thing, or maybe it's both so I get the worst of the worst, but I'm so sick of everyone being SELFISH SELFISH wah, gonna get chest pain again. I swear I'm gonna be hypertensive in my old age. I'll probably also eventually get a heart attack because of prolonged hypertension thickening my arteries. NYAHH!!!

study. UGH.

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home