huayshan and marianne

Friday, March 25, 2011

about HELLOOO

HII anyone still out there?? haha

Oficially finished my placement at Hereford- i felt really sad about leaving- i loved my placement and i have no regrets about applying to be there- and again...... yet AGAIN im gonna miss some of the people there. Do you wanna hear about them? I have nothing else to talk about anyway. Why not. haha i sure hope none of them see this, i doubt they ever will so in order of my favourite people:

1) Shaan- I liked him from the minute we started talking on the train, we get on well, he is amazingly clever but is very nice and modest about it and he makes me laugh. I will miss knocking on his door and sending him stupid messages on whatsapp.

2) Fatima- My favourite girlie there, she's just as much of a bimbo as i am and we get along verrrrry well. only got to know her better later but i think i'll prob see lots of her even though we're no longer in Hereford. It's just easier with girls cause it's a bit weird with guys isn't it? i will miss gossiping with her in my room and harrassing nikesh with her.

3) Nikesh- My new favourite person. used to hang out with him with shaan and fatima but didnt spend much time alone with him but we were the only two in hereford on saturday so we went on the wards together and went out for lunch in town after and he is such a nice guy, funny and such a mummy's boy and cute too heh. I will miss hearing him yell HOI at me whenever he sees me haha.

4) Laura- Heard horrible things about her before i came but all lies, all rumours, she's the loveliest person ever and i absolutely adore her. She's amazingly unselfish and helpful when it comes to work and i really enjoyed partnering her and hunting down patients to examine. Last monday we went on a "murmur hunt"and we just went to all the ward flipping through all the notes looking for murmurs it was HILARIOUS. i will miss seeing her waggle her tendon hammer in my face and nudging her during teaching sessions.

I HATE MISSING PEOPLE! I HATE CHANGE!!!

on another note- one thing that has been bugging me- i had a lecture on electives and one of the things they seemed to be emphasising on was that it was very important that we choose to do something we're interested in.. and it got me thinking abt whether i wanted to be in sg because i was interested in it or cause i think it's what's best for me- and truth is i really wanna do something in an underdeveloped country, it's just one of those things i wanna do before i get too old/die. but i know my parents wont be too pleased and it really saddened me for a bit but.... i think if i come up with a decent proposal and choose a relatively safe country(Africa is way out of question i will go there someday when im older, PROMISE!) it should be fine. i've decided that i want to do my elective on Obstetrics and Gynaecology :))

and ive got exams over the next 2 weeks. okay bye!!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home