huayshan and marianne

Friday, April 01, 2011

about !!!!!!

Okay I'm calmer now. My exam went okay today still got 2 more but today went alright i think so whew! It was a hospital based exam and I think i did crap in two stations but it's okay.I need to rant, it may be quite incoherent but just bear with me!
At one station I saw like flexed fingers and I don't know why but trigger finger popped into my head immediately cause I was just reading about rheumatoid arthritis yesterday so I kinda assumed it was that but turns out it was dupuytren's contracture :( I thought i messed it up but apparently the two are quite similar looking so it was a reasonable mistake to make. i hope.

I was also praying I wouldn't get anything to do with external genitalia cause im just generally uncomfortable with it and yes i've not attained that level of maturity yet haha but one of my stations was a dude with a hernia in his groin but i kept my cool and yeah it wasn't THAT bad.

At the rest I got decent stuff, and I heard and diagnosed a murmur accurately, FIRST TIME haha but i was a bit thrown off because the patient had half his nose removed? I was like...?

arghhh one hour break then back to the library.

Another thing.. everyone's like intercalating next year....... and I'm not sure if I should. I havent told anyone here but I secretly applied to do a degree in psychological medicine/international health but....

1) I did it for fun, thinking i wouldn't do it if i got in anyway so my application form is CRAP so probs won't get it

2) Even if i did get it, i'm not sure if it'ld be the right choice.. Should i have picked a clinical science one instead..? DECISIONS!!!

I guess i'll just see what i get and go from there. Probs 70% chance of not getting a place.

Argh my life!!! so complicated!!

huay shan

1 Comments:

Blogger zuyim aka yim said...

"jia you"!!!:) though life is complicated and miserable sometimes.looking forward for your next post.:D

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home