huayshan and marianne

Monday, May 16, 2011

about 3 in 1.

Been in sunny singapore for 2 days and it's been nice!

Started my attachment today and everyone was really nice to me and i really enjoyed my first day- felt a bit wishy-washy though and i'm extremely tired but i'll try my best to read up and be an active learner heh. i would go into greater detail but i'm really knackered and i've to get up early to go to the temple tomorrow. zzz

Anyways.. more pictures. From Amsterdam, Stratford-upon-Avon and my dinner with chongerie ( finally tried the multicoloured xiao long baos that i've been seeing on everybody's blog/facebook pictures!!)
Penis fountain in the sex museum haha
pretty tree in the flower gardens in Amsterdam!
Not in order, but this is the outside the sex museum haha it was reallly interesting!
My new pink shades that I got for myself as a souvenir in Amsterdam heh. This is in Stratford though. Shakespeare's house was way cool, did you know he knocked a girl called Anne Hathaway up at 18 and had a shotgun marriage, HAHA?? had kids too! twins and two more if i'm not mistaken.
Okay this is at the restaurant in Ion with the colourful xiao long baos. My hair looks decent here. Phew. It's growing.. I'm not too repulsed by myself anymore heh. But i still miss my long locks!!
YAY! i liked the cheesy, garlic and original one :)) don't like the foie gras one. YUCK.
Outside Shakespeare's house though you can't see it very well :(
Rowing, I was the best out of the 3 of us ha! learnt something from kayak after all. it's not as simple as it looks cause you have to coordinate both sides and the paddle keeps unhooking itself, it's hard to explain but it's really not easy. super tiring too!!
Last picture at Stratford, just by the nice grassy patches where people kinda chill. Was a good day. Okay. I'm really sleepyyyy.

Bye deborah :(

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home