huayshan and marianne

Saturday, May 07, 2011

about YAYNESS!!

Yah, in case you haven't heard (my facebook wall is peppered with happiness over passing exams)... I've passed 3rd year and am officially a 4th year!! ngeeeee so happy! I was really anxious, it got to the point where I carried a toilet roll around with me so that everytime I had thoughts of failing I would touch it(touch wood you see).

I didn't do that great though I'm kinda average but at the lower end- which is bad cause I was doing reasonably well last year. But it's kinda my fault, I got complacent and slacked off this year. I'll work harder next year, that's a promise to myself!

Now that exams are done with there's SO much to look forward to!

1. Attachment in Singapore!!! (:

2. Seeing Deborah, Vanessa, Wan Yun, Petrina, Corrine, Mariannes, Lina (and plenty more)! Been talking to these guys even way before my results were out, not daring to make finalised plans but now it's all good:)

3. Long chats with mommy updating her about my life.

4. SHOPPING. mommy insists on buying me a new "smaller" laptop despite the fact that bambi is in the pink of health, and a new camera! :)) And I think she topped my bank account in Sg up!! whee!!!

5. Driving around and hanging around with my Malaysian friends. I've got 3 of them HAHA and I kinda really miss them, we still get on pretty well:)

I kinda mucked up today though.. I had a final presentation to do and I turned up in jeans and a collared top (feeling pleased with myself for putting in the effort), expecting only 1 examiner and found myself looking at 4 examiners and a room filled with people in formal attire. Ya brilliant right?? Keep getting myself into situations I swear. But as always, the key to a good presentation(in my very valid opinion) is confidence. I didn't know what I was talking about but I did plenty of hand gestures and maintained eye contact and I think I scraped through. Oh, also I never NEVER fluff/lie when people ask me questions about my presentations. If I don't know I'll be like.. uh I don't know, *sheepish grin*. I think it's better lor!!

I've actually gotta pack.. got distracted. haha aw i really am quite happy.. :)) I'm gonna spend next week chilling and reading up on stuff so I don't look stupid on the attachment. And I'm going to plan my elective!! Omg ok I'll write it here so I don't forget. Elective elective. And email Tslepsis. Okay.

OH OH and I went for my first kung fu lesson today!!! super fun! defo going regularly next term :))

alrights. goodnight, packing time!!

huay shan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home