huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

about home!

*edit* shits im seriously butt ugly now. im embarrased to be seen in public. my mother says this is the best time to get someone to fall in love with me, cause if he does he loves me for who i am and not for the way i look -_-''' i am THAT grotesque looking sighhh :(( it's long hair after this. back to wavy locks!!!

I'm severely jet lagged. I used to think jet lag was a myth, tired=sleep in my opinion but uh, i'm wrong. i was crazily knackered yesterday cause i couldn't sleep on my flight(massive turbulence, the plane kept dipping and shaking from side to side, drinks spilled, my croissant did a little dance, but i wasn't scared at all i actually enjoy the occasional turbulent plane ride-but this was too much, i was starving and my food kept bouncing around! the person beside me looked at me funny which ticked me off so i was like um i beg your pardon but i'm really hungry!!!) anyway, so yesterday i konked out at 1am cause my parents insisted on driving around haha, and got up at 12noon, NICE. went for a run and ummm puked after cause it's soooo humid here, i couldn't breathe after either!!! i'm okay now. haha!


Got up at 6am today. Grrrrrrrrr. HATE jet lag!



I love bumbling around my kitchen looking for the yummies.. just put a ba zhang in the rice cooker to steam. slightly concerned cause it's a bit blue but i think that's just the way it's meant to look.



Moving on to a couple more things that have been of significance since my departure to Birmingham:



5. Meeting Erica

Got to know her better in 2nd year- and she's kinda like a milder, nicer, prettier and more demure version of me- she's the one i come home and tell everything to, she knows all my dirty little secrets and all the crazy thoughts that go on in my head haha. it's nice having that someone to come home to and that you know will listen to you if you're upset.



6. Learning to cook

I really like cooking- and i personally think i'm awesome but tastes differ so.... haha but anyways it makes ME happy and that's really all that matters isn't it? I know now that spending a couple of hours grocery shopping + cooking can put my sorrows at bay and yes, it's nice having something to turn to when erica isn't at home. ha!



7. Cutting my hair short

Okay guys. I cut my hair again yesterday cause my dad said I look homeless and how dare I when he put a roof over my head- okay I exaggerate but my mom decided to drag me to her hairstylist and omg my hair is really awful now. Like I'm depressed cause next week at the hospital placement everyone is going to think I'm lesbian. Nice. *hair will grow, hair will grow...*

But besides that, I'm glad I took the plunge and got it out of my system!!



That's it for now..... I've been having a pretty nice time at home with a couple of things I'm not too pleased about- will elaborate on that another time. But i reckon it's just me finding something to worry about cause I get anxious when life goes too smoothly. eh. that's me.



huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home