huayshan and marianne

Thursday, February 28, 2008

good ol' times

life so far has been treating me alright.

i've had the luxury of catching up this past 2 weeks! i hardly spend time at home at all! it's been great so far catching up with good ij buddies, good nj buddies and the team (: what more could i ask for? i really do miss school because i could see friends everyday. there are people whom i haven't met up with in a long time. catching up with the team today makes me realise just how much i miss them! i can't believe i no longer see them everyday! it seems just like yesterday! i really miss playing with them, training with them and just purely hanging out. things were so good back then. i'm glad that we're still able to gel so well together (: finding out that everyone is going off to various countries to study is really freaking me out. it just made me realise how time flies. we're all moving on with our lives and entering the next phase. it's just so scary. i really don't wish to grow up sometimes. i'm just afraid of losing people close to me right now.

ok, enough of the emo-ness. i'm just gonna treasure what i have right now. i will continue catching up with all my good friends (: i look forward to more catch up sessions cum chill out sessions (: yay. i'm a happy girl! (though a bit confused...)

p.s: anyone interested in taking a bubble lift to the top with me? i only wanna go once!! (: SHAN? (:(:(: you can be my retarded sister! hehh

xoxo
mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home