huayshan and marianne

Monday, March 17, 2008

laughing my guts and dentures out

BIRTHDAY GIRLS
after cake cutting :)
this is the girl who played queen's english with me.see chang i'm giving yah credit!!

results day. just thought this looked sweet (: look at jialing pointing at her boobies. ROFL!

yay i think pictures make my blog more lively. haha alright. first thing i want to say today is that i cannot cannot live without humour. i've been laughing so hard the past few days i swear i'm getting abs. first the twins' birthday was hilarious and then there was peiying's surprise celebration which just cracked me up like crazzzzzy. ate at kenny rogers and we shared a lot of food(including a fat pot pie) and first jialing made me laugh when she stuffed the pork ribs into her mouth trying to suck out the meat and gave me that doe-eyed look when i started laughing and she didn't know whether to spit out the ribs(and appear uncouth) or to continue trying to suck out the meat(and be laughed at by me) so i ended up slicing off the meat for her. then peiying starts being all weird and stuffs a huge chicken bone in her mouth trying to eat the meat (i think) and then she spits it back on the plate and when she caught me giving her the -_- look she burst into a ridiculous peiying smile and chirped, "want some carcass??" and i seriously found that HILARIOUS and i almost laughed my dentures off.

then there was talking to my father and my brother, my father was telling us that he heard strange noises in macritchie and was racking his brains trying to figure out what bird it was when he realised it was the police conducting a search for MS. and then he wondered aloud what the noises are for,and my brother commented(in between chomping down some steamed fish) that perhaps the police could be trying to disturb MS's sleep so that he would get frustrated and eventually surrender. i started laughing again and i am laughing as i type this. i just love love love people and things that make me laugh.

any s33 people reading this please ask me about the wedding this saturday!(not mine btw if it were mine most of you'ld have received a silver invitation studded with pink roses by about erm now.)

<3>



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home