huayshan and marianne

Saturday, March 15, 2008

a very lovely and fruiful day indeed

i had a great day today!

first,went for driving and I AM HOT STUFF. i am seriously good. i'm not going to elaborate but i had the confidence to scratch my nose and laugh at the seriously bad driver in front of me while i was driving. i am sooo goood. (:

okay then for the first time i went shopping alone cause i had free time before meeting my four buddddds for dinner. oh wait before that i dashed to idp to apply for monash and unsw. yesss considering australia. anyhows back to shopping, it was great fun! thought i would feel paisei shopping alone with no second opinion and only myself to talk to but ya had a great time. wanted to get shoes and pants(for work cause,as i told a few people, i've been wearing my aunt's pants to work which are waaaaay too short so i've been walking around with my pants flapping round my ankles) and i spent a lot of time at suntec, and bought a G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S pair of golden ballet flats. pweeeety. then iora had a sale so i bought a work top and pants! yay. no more ugly flapping pants.

theennn had dinner at shoduko,this jap version of marche. had fun,saw the twins,chang and wong again which was great as usual but i felt like today was more fun than usual:) then off to some esplanade area for cakeee. my wallet is VERY MUCH lighter but it was worthwhile. one thing about the siamese twins is that they don't realise how lovable they are,which makes them all the more lovable!

photos up when i kope them from chang:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:46 PM  
Blogger huayshan and marianne said...

omg hello im so sorry i didnt notice ure comment! do reply if u see this im glad u like the blog, im very flattered :)

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home