huayshan and marianne

Monday, March 03, 2008

marianne siao char bor.

spent the weekend at my brother's and am so relaxed now and so not wanting to go back. ah feel like someone's not very happy with me but ohwells. lahdeedah. i've got more impt things to worry about like resultssss. like universityyyyyy. i just feel now like my life's so messy and i long for organisation and order. and sequence and security. i wish getting into uni was as easy as getting into jc. ROAR.

sometimes i wish someone would drop ten thousand dollars in my bank account and demand that i spend it on shopping. sometimes i wish that i could wake up one morning and realise my body has become as hard as a plank. sometimes i wish that next week would be over. and sometimes i wish i would wake up as ashley tisdale. or kate beckinsale. either one will do.

heehee huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home