huayshan and marianne

Saturday, March 08, 2008


here,let me update you about what i've been up to lately. firstly, on wed night i made an attempt to be cool and went clubbing with debo and elise and some strangers that suddenly popped out of nowhere(refer to the left of the picture) and learnt that i am in fact a very stupid girl. cause i forgot to bring any id and only had my driving card so we had to explain to the bulky bouncers that only people above 18 can get a driving card. the two of them almost killed me. and we reached debo's house at four am and i had to go teach at 7am. so with about 15 mins sleep i dragged myself to work and almost died during the two lessons i had which dragged on till 4pm.in btwn lessons i was at the staff lounge trying not to drool. bah.
okayyyy Alevel results. this is dedicated to mr jonathan who was the first person to tell me about my results. yes so i stayed over at elises the night before and woke up at about twelve to check my phone, which kept beeping with good luck messages which were sweet but IRRITATINGGG and jonathan was being a total nuthead by asking me random questions and telling me unimportant things when he already knew my resultss! i eventually got suspiscious and dug it out of him. yes i prefer to learn about my results through ppl than by looking at the slip. anyhow it's 3As and 2Bs,for bio and gp. ROAR bio. seriously annoying.and i had to pay off a library fine before i could get my results, ANNOYINGG!!!!
and this is random but u know how people always say u can't live without your handphone? well i think they've neglected the handphone's trusty old pal, the CHARGER. i realised today i left my charger at elises and i went berserk. my phone had like one bar left and i was like, crap how do i meet huihui tmr and crap, what if my mom tries to call me and crap, how do i contact so and so and crap how can i pretend to act cool by smsing at crowded places,and since we're on this topic here's a piece of advice to the young and pretty out there, you should totally always pretend to be talking on the phone when ure walking along dark alleys or when u see prospective rapists so that they'll stay away from u. it works cause i've never been robbed or harrased in my life.
beh. im quite tireddddd. BEH.
xxxxooooooo huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home