huayshan and marianne

Saturday, March 22, 2008

helloss!okay first off mr shi's wedding was today and it was simply beautiful. wish them the best.

yah and as for my freaking swollen face i have never felt so ugly in my life. i hate allergies. boo. went to elise's and enjoyed myself thoroughly with her,annsiong and fred. playing monopoly. i lost like shit. haha. elise the kiasu bought a bazillion hotels and houses.

i love mcfly. just fell in love with all about you again.

Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too,
Said you make my life worthwhile, it's all about you

sweeeet(:

alrights. i've been pretty tired lately,been very absorbed with teaching. first off would like to say i'm very glad that there's a vj girl, rachel! teaching with me now. i like her already. am now teaching mon to thurs,and am exhausted. the lessons run from about 10 to 5+ pm. it's tiring, but i can't help feeling good at the end of it all when my students do understand me. got a couple of favourites, but i was recently assigned a bunch of new students which i'm not really looking forward to that cause it's really hard to try to gain their confidence and trust.but i'm telling ya. TIRING.

i will be honest here. i think i can never ever outgrow my crazy childish streak. no matter how old, how mature and how dignified i may become, i'll never stop loving to poke people and squeal stupid things. i've learnt to dress in a more ladylike manner but i still love kicking up my skirt to bounce around and bump butts with the person unfortunate enough to stand beside me. i may learn to wear heels but i'll always love linking hands with my best buddies and skipping along the pathway. i may learn to eat more expensive food but i'll never stop enjoying the looks of horror i get when i show people the chomped food stuck between my spinach streaked teeth. i may not be the most dignified or classy girl around and well probably not the ideal ladylike demure little girlie but as long as i'm happy and cosy inside i'm content:) guess that's what you can always count on. huay shan may age but she'll never stop loving nonsense crap and plain stupidity. (:

xxoo huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home