huayshan and marianne

Saturday, March 22, 2008

warning: extremely vulgar post ahead

i fucking can't stand assholes who do things and don't account for it.
if you do something, fucking admit it.
i can admit it so why can't you?
i am willing to take half the fucking blame and you have done nothing wrong.
well, here's a newsflash for you:
a friendship involves 2 people.
so whatever you do, i have a right to know
and this right was bestowed to me the second you decided to call me your friend
what fucking use is it acting so nice and concerned about me?
fuck you
i know it's easter and a season for forgiving
but until you give me a fucking good reason why i should ever believe/trust you again,
you'll be nothing to me but a fucking platform face.
you bloody well know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home