huayshan and marianne

Thursday, May 22, 2008

days meant to be remembered

yes so for the past few days i have been enjoying myself plenty plenty. first we had the dinner with the four sec school girls and corrine did an awesome plan of our trip to bangkok,we even have a session specifically for highlighting cum dyeing our hair cause apparently it's cheaper over there. whoo! and most of the itenary consists of shopping so yeh, SHIOK. going there with an empty bag coming back with a bursting one. shall get gifts for all my dears!

then yesterday i watched made of honour with HELD okay i'm H so it should be ELD(elise lina debo) and it was alright nothing special just another chick flick. in fact don't watch it just rent it on dvd. haha. and i must say the popcorn at cathay(dhoby) is the best i've ever tasted. haha! thennnnn we tried to spice up our boring lives and went over to clark quay to enjoy the benefits of being a lady. haha yeah and once again the bouncer stopped me from entering. no i didn't forget my ic i'm not an idiot i just had cake in my bag which lina sweetly saved for me from her birthday party. (and i'm eating it now it's soooooo good) and the bouncer stared at me with this really still face and said no food was allowed so he kept my cake for me -_- waste my time and his time please. pretty fun lah. i like the rotating platform place better than the smelly smokey cage place. the songs are damn gay but damn fun. like that thing you do you knowww that super upbeat oldish song but it's damn fun to dance to and there was uptown girl and it's my life haha not typical clubbish songs but fun nevertheless. contrary to what most think clubbing can be ridiculously nonsensically fun instead of you know, sleazy cheap fun. and todayy i cooked and went for my first run after so DARN long. i purposely uploaded a whole new playlist in my ipod as motivation. haha. yay healthy.

elise is gradually becoming my new buddy.

** huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home