huayshan and marianne

Sunday, August 31, 2008

CLARA and HEIDI


this will probably be one of my last few posts before i head over to uni. i know ill still be in msia but it wont be the same, ill still feel out of touch with u all.so..


i had a lovely time with my classmates yesterday night. thanks to everyone who made their way down, i want you all to know that i appreciate it. i want you all to know that i cherish you in all sorts of different ways. and it doesn't matter to me how long you stayed or how tired and stone you were. your presence meant the world to me. haha i don't know what to say. of course my elise my ELISE whom i've grown to adore made me a gorgeous cake that uh is very unlike me, thankew. when i first saw it(the cake is blue) i was preparing myself to bluff elise that the cake looked awesome(i assumed that she had accidentally screwed up the dyes or sth) turns out, it's meant to be blue. haha! (refer above) and thanks to maziah and lina for being excellent guests and bringing tons of food.


i must confess i was worried everyone was bored at first but i guess things got better when we all headed to holland village haha. shiok. talked quite a bit to everyone and ah. liesel chengwei lina elise debo annsiong fred hanteng maziah elizabeth. i think a couple of ppl may have felt bad for leaving early/not giving me a present but i want everyone who feels this way to know that i don't give a rat's shit cause if you were a good friend to me throughout jc and these past 8 months, no present can be better than the memories that you've given me.

some gave me siglap kfc cheese fries sessions, some were there the first time i bought makeup, some cheered me on when i bought dirt-expensive shoes, some warmly welcomed me into their homes, some were my running partners, some taught me mahjong and "got bomb!", some made me laugh so SO hard(read- i give up already huay shan i'm going to raise my hands in the air and leave it to God(two days before prelims) ), some put up with my vanity, some taught me to club and some were there for me when i was having kayak problems.

i'm all tired out now and i have a lot of stuff to pack and i have to clean my house cause some people played floorball and dirtied my floor(but i still heart u all) haha. well, it's not the end. december will come soon. and while we may not be the best of friends in the time to come, i thank you all for giving me the best two years of my schooling life. i really loved vj. cause of you. no matter what happens in the future, i'll always rmb my vj years as years of fun,laughter, total stupidity and warmth. that's it actually. that's what i love abt s33. why i feel so comfy. u guys are warm. and totally stupid. raise your hands, those who found the sight of elizabeth holding a pink can of foam and a curling iron in her hands funny. *raises hand wildly*

and i met my ij people a few hours back. gave me awesome gifts. i got a 2008/2009 diary and two tupperwares and lovely notes and scrapbooks. and don't mind me but marianne wong, of all the notes you've given me for the past 4 years, i can really feel the sincerity and warmth in this scrapbook the most. i laughed and teared as i was reading it and i want you to know that i love it and will be bringing it with me as a form of support and encouragement. twins and chang were equally sweet and cherlyn kept talking to me today why ah? haha random i was wondering never seen her so chatty before. but i heart u all and i will miss u. but dec is such a short time away :)

so i'm off to clean up and all now, and i guess i just wanted to say goodbye, and all the best. thanks for reading this and for caring for me. i'll definitely update more when i reach uk and ill really need to talk to u guys for moral support then. till then, i wish u the best with ure busy lives, thanks for taking time off your chaotic lives to feel sad about my departure. have fun and live life to the fullest and just remember that huay shan exists and save a few days in dec for her cause she'll be dying to see you all then. all my love.

huay shan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home