huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SAD

i am indeed. getting sadder by day and more anxious too. ah. anyhow more on that another time. i miss you all so much already!!!

okay,

29th august(edit) STAYOVER(next friday) at my place in buona vista

i know its far away but if you love me you better come. come anytime, anyone who loves me can come=) don't feel obliged to though, i just want a small cosy gathering. let me know if you can come yeah.. i was thinking some rented movies, pizza, random food(pot luck please!! i cheapo) and maybe mahjong? or lots of talking or u can help me pack. hehehehe. okay that's all for now. love love love love love.lots lots lots of love!!

huay shan
(less emo but still pretty sad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home