huayshan and marianne

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I walked for 2 kilometres,

and ran for 19km! okay fine more like walked 4 and ran 17km but IDUNCARE i'm cool. i completed the army 21km marathon!!!! wanted to kill chinghui for making me take part in it but now i have no regrets. definitely an experience worth having. damn a lot of army guys took part but i heard they were forced into it so.. haha. ALOT of them were walking. i swear i finished before at least a hundred army guys. *pinky promise* anyway i felt like giving up plenty of times but as i got closer to the mark i got more encouraged(: and peiying sacrificed her run for me she ran with me the whole time. thank you peiying... anyhow, i felt awesome when i crossed the finish line. LEGS HURT LIKE CRAP and my head was spinning a little. but awesome!

then went to adam's road food centre to meet mariannes, and twins. ate nasi lemak haha and drank my BANDUNG! my favourite drink of all times. then twins and chang came to my house and HELPED ME PACK... thanks leh. i'm very touched. corrine just sat there and gave random comments(which served as entertainment) but cherlyn and chang were damn on! aw. then we watched the channel 8 drama. aii i'm very emo and sad now, all alone at home. aiiii.

so this friday, maybe start coming at 5? then we'll eat and talk and watch shows. haha do come(:

huay shan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home