huayshan and marianne

Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Blues


As I sit in front of the computer, waiting to go to school, I can't help but think how fast things are moving.
It seems like yesterday when we were still sitting in the container classroom, hoping not to get chased out and trying to cram everything into our tiny heads. Then I realise, that was last year. Tomorrow marks yet another farewell. There have been 2 already and there are many more to come. It never gets any easier. In fact, I think it gets more and more difficult.
Today is Shuj's birthday. And she's not here celebrating it with us. No more blindfolding her and smashing cake into her face while telling Bao to work faster at lighting the candles. Those were the days. I really wish time would just freeze and we could go back to those familiar days. I'd give anything to go back. Don't get me wrong, my life now isn't bad. It's just that I wish I had those people next to me, going through this with me. I know it's a childish wish cos all of us have different 'callings' in life. Those were the days.
I think it's the weather that makes you think back and realise how much you miss those good ol' days, which seem so far away now. Life never gets any easier. I know it's only gonna get worse when 21 September draws near. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with it. For now, I just thank God I still have some of the girls left with me. I will treasure and make the most of it. It took last night to make me realise how fortunate I am to have a very sweet friend, who stayed up till 3am with me, listening to me and offering to pay me a visit in the wee hours of the night just to keep me company. Thank you much. You're much appreciated (:
Alright, school.

xoxo,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home