huayshan and marianne

Monday, September 08, 2008

(:


Team Polly Pocket (:


I had the most tiring touch training today.
We were made to do pt to train our passes, communication, focus and drive. Even so, I felt it was one of the better trainings! A lot of people turned up today plus I'm getting used to this team and the people are very fun to play with (: It made training much less tiring and it put a smile on my face (: It's the little things like this which makes your day (:
To add on, I came home to a nice bowl of home cooked bee hoon and krispy kreme all the way from down under, which my daddy specially picked up from my aunt and uncle who just arrived! I feel the love and I'm so touched that my parents left me food (probably cos my mum was tired of me stealing her lunch) plus my aunt and uncle drove all the way down to buy krispy kreme cos the shop's really far from their new house and they remembered!! (: I love my family!
And lunch was amazing! Spent it eating awesome ayam penyet plus mango sago with pomelo! Thanks for the great recommendation Chang and I had an awesome time spent with you eating, chatting and 'shopping'. HAHA. I miss times like these! Must meet up more often!
All in all, today was a good day. I had great company, good food and a good training session, what more could I ask for? And I have a good friend who seems awfully concerned about me. It's sweet(: I am touched! I miss all the overseas people though, hang in there! December is coming!
Alright, time to hit the books and hopefully, the sack as well.

xoxo,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home