huayshan and marianne

Friday, September 05, 2008

greetings!

from above! haha like literally since malaysia is above singapore on the world map. anyhow hello, i'm very bored now but haha well enjoying spending time with my mother. We're going shopping this sunday after she knocks off work at 5. midvalley megamall. walk until your toenails fall off seriously. want to know my shopping list???

1)camera
2)eyeliner and mascara
3)lingerie for the top half of mebody (snigger)
4)socks(giant in msia sells socks for 99 malaysian cents!)
5)a dress!(dunno got time or not this one....)
6)locks to lock my baggage

aiyak can't remember the rest. must check my notebook. anyhow.

then i've been eating like a cow over here help me food is really really cheap and good. and i see food all over the place. i feel like eating a personal pan pizza after this. from pizza hut, and costs only 10 ringgit! cheap or not i ask you?! shits. i like to lift my shirt up in front of the window and look at my stomach. i do it at least 5 times a day. aiks, i mean in front of the mirror i'm not a flasher thank you, my bod not that hot. my waistline is slowly disintergrating before my very eyes. damn sad. shit la and i feel so hungry now some more! RAH. okay anyhow i just came on for awhile. can't wait for my shopping on sunday!!!mummy will pay and i always have a good time shopping with her. msian shops=awesomeness. odd brands with awesome stuff. =)

okay byebye!!!!!

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home