huayshan and marianne

Friday, September 05, 2008

Just One Of Those Days

These few days have been passing by fast and slow at the same time. I know it's contradictory but it makes sense, to me at least.
School's alright. Work has been slowly piling up and I'm really trying my best to complete whatever I have. I feel as though I lack drive and focus in my work. I just don't feel like doing anything related to school at all. I'm just feeling so sick of it all and it's only week 3. It's not that school is bad or anything, but I just don't have any mood for it at all. I'm probably not making sense but it's difficult to put my emotions into words. Sure I have good friends around but there just seems to be something missing. I still haven't put a finger to that something but it's bothering me a great deal.
I miss all my buddies, terribly. School still sucks without you guys. It's not easy to find people who'd have ABBA hour, play ball after school, go do random things and play haunted house. Oh well, I'll get back. I guess I just need time to get used to everything. Hopefully I do so quickly!
Alright, don't mind me. It's just one of those days, which seem to be happening more often now. Maybe I really could use the company at 3am. Hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home