huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A New Day

A new day brings a new beginning.
I'm really amazed at how many things can happen and change in the span of one day. I made a lot of new discoveries today: about myself, my problems as well as about others. I realise that I can get over things very quickly and at the same time, I forget things in an instant as well. I think this is reason to upgrade to a better phone so that I can jot down notes at any one time but that's besides the point. This whole adversity seems to be a journey of self discovery. I surprise even myself at times with the things I am capable of doing.
Right now, I feel much calmer than I was before. Perhaps I've thought things through and I'm learning to deal with my emotions better.
That being said, I've also learnt that no matter how much you think you know a person, it's never enough. At first, I was upset but now I think it's time for me to take this with a different perspective. I can't allow this to drag on any further so I have to do something about it and I am. I just hope that things turn out for the better, even though the optimist inside of me is still not showing up. I'm heartened to know that there are still some out there who remain optimistic. I can't say the same for myself as I just don't see the damn light. I'm trying to look for it, I really am but I think whether or not the light will shine, will depend on the course of events that follow.
On a brighter note, I'm working on one of the problems that I'm facing and that one has an obvious light. I'm really glad that things are most likely going to work out and I'm even quite positive things will turn out for the better (:
That being said, the main crux of the problem still remains but I will get through this because I am really putting in whatever I have. I'm taking a huge risk, I know and I don't expect it to pay off since it never has. Still, I can at least bow out knowing that I've tried. If it fails, I guess so be it.

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home