huayshan and marianne

Saturday, October 11, 2008

What Time?

Due to recent events, sleep is no longer a necessity, it has become a luxury.
I need to learn proper time management.
If only I could learn emotional management as well.
Oh how I wish.
Just as I thought the worst was over, shit just keeps coming.
I can't even deal with my personal issues and now I have to deal with unreasonable requests that push the limits.
This is really pushing me to my limit.
Oh what else could possibly come next? I only wonder with fear and curiosity.
It's a common saying that things will get better in time to come.
Sad to say, I fail to share that optimistic point of view.
Right now, reality keeps proving that saying wrong.
It's sad how my perfectly good day got tainted due to one insane request and a workload that just keeps piling.
How I wish I could turn back the hands of time and go through carefree days.
Oh well, we live and we learn.


MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home