huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

WHEW!

me and veronica. she's a hongkong medic, always eats lunch with me=)


the rest a bit siao already. haha took this yesterday, went to the biggest club in Birmingham for an oriental society event. so it totally felt like i was in singapore cause it was all asians! Supposed to be a "school" themed event so i wore a vest but some people like boh pian just wear dress. HAHAHHA like AMANDA. (:

so what's up with meeeee. a lot of work and i'm pretty tired. i guess i should have expected it but i can't seem to get used to the lifestyle. it's just messy and days are long(9-6pm on average) though i do have random shorter days. It's exhausting making friends too seriously. I felt quite sad today for awhile cause my tutorial group is so hard to get along with-all whites and i couldn't bring myself to take part in the discussion. but when i left the room some seniors and other medics saw me looking miserable and they just made me feel ever so much better. it can only get better so i'm going to be positive =)

ok i'm stressed now cause i have to buy airtickets for jan. GRR hate that. and i have so much work and i'm tired. sigh. off to rest. seeya! thanks for all the tags btw, made my day :D

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home