huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tears On My Pillow

I didn't wanna wake up today because being awake means dealing with the situation again.
At first, I was very angry at what happened. Now, I'm just deeply hurt. It's not easy seeing someone you know for two plus years change in front of your very eyes. I know two years does not justify knowing a person well. But having accusations thrown at your face, especially since they're not true, is never easy. Others have been telling me that this person is not worth the effort. Part of me wants to accept that, since this is so draining for me. But can I really? How can I turn around and not bother when this person was once so dear to me?
I can't describe how crushed I feel. I have no spirit left in me. I know I have to learn but I don't know whether I can take this. I'm already so tired from work and rugby. This is just killing me deep down inside. I have to get through this week and study. I have no idea how I'm gonna pull through at all. At all.
I don't know how anyone can ever see the light through adversity. I simply can't. The journey is dark all the way. There is no damn light. I think it's just gonna get darker and darker.
I feel robbed, hurt, crushed and simply, tired.
I cannot go on like this.

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home