huayshan and marianne

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Here's To The Start

Having had the past 3 days free of lessons, I've had the time to think things through proper (sort of). Starting from today, I'm gonna stop thinking too much. It's no good for myself and everyone else who has to constantly listen to it. I'm just gonna stop bothering at let things be. Perhaps this is the best way to deal with things. I just hope I can stick to this decision of mine. I think it's difficult but I'm really gonna try my best. I will get through this. Oh yes, no more wondering and worrying. I'm just not gonna bother anymore. It's too tiring and distracting. I need to start getting my act together. Mid terms are drawing nearer so I have to buck up and start some serious revision. I have a mark to meet so I can't afford to play around. I need to start managing my time properly and doing what I need to. I'm scared, scared of the outcome and scared of falling short. But I have to do something about it. It's already been 7 weeks of school and I feel as though I've accomplished nothing save for feeling incompetent. At least today was good, I started revision and I think/hope I'm getting somewhere. Let's just hope I can keep this up.
I'm just glad for the people in my life right now, who've constantly stood by me, listening to me and giving me sound advice. What would I do without you guys? Thank you, really, from the bottom of my heart.
My new resolution to study hard, play hard and not think so much, starts now.
Time to study study study!

xoxo,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home