huayshan and marianne

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Goodbye

Scratch that.
I give up. I'm not gonna try anymore because obviously I shouldn't be the only one trying. Since I found out that I seem to be the only one trying, I'm just gonna give up. I have better things to channel my time and effort to.
This is the end.
For all of you who know what I'm talking about. I'm sad to say that, it's no more. I can't do this anymore. Yes I'm sad, yes I'm hurt but I will survive. I should've seen this coming that's all. But I guess I was blinded by whatever jazz there was. Don't feel sad because I think it's for the better especially if the person we're dealing with here is just not worth the time and effort.
Furthermore now that a certain unfolding of revelations has made things worse, I don't know what to do anymore. It has just made me so pissed and hurt that it's eating me up inside. Although this whole event has made me a more decisive person, this has thrown me so off course that I am at a loss. I've grown to hate a person for doing something totally uncalled for to hurt my good friend. And as for another friend, I just don't know what to say except that you have hurt me and pissed me off to such a great extent.
Don't worry, I will take things as they come. Thanks for all who've helped in one way or another. I will get through this ... somehow. Let's just hope whatever the outcome, it's for the better.
Time to just think of work and rugby.

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home