huayshan and marianne

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why Must Things Be So Complicated?

I think I'm going nuts.
I hate internal struggles, I hate how things are made so complicated.
Why can't we all just come together and be happy?
We are doing what we love after all.
This is driving me insane.
I really hope I made the right decision.
On one hand, I'm really scared that I'm pissing people off but is it really wrong for me to do what I really and truly want?
Decisions, complications and politics.
The perfect combination for disaster.

Thanks to those who have lent a listening ear, I just hope it all blows over soon and we can go back to the way things were. I don't want to get involved. I don't want to know. I just wanna do what I love. Period. Please leave me out of this and please leave me alone. Don't force me to a point that I have to give up what I love. Please.

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home