huayshan and marianne

Monday, February 09, 2009

Good Day

I had a really good day yesterday save for the pile of work that still awaits me.

Finally, I had such a great feeling while playing touch yesterday. I felt that sense of drive, passion and joy once again. I really enjoyed myself so much even though we only had 8 and had to play a 30 minute game. It felt awesome. I can't even describe it. I finally attained my zen and was in my learning zone. I hope this season, I will get to push myself even more and grow as a player. I really hope that we'll grow as a team too! I have a good feeling about this. Please prove me right! I'm so glad to be playing touch again with Pollypockets. Could not ask for a better team this season! I do miss playing with some who have left already but oh well, I still enjoy it all the same (:

I managed to catch up with the ruggers as well! It's been quite a while. It was really fun getting together and just having a ball of a time. Glad to know that everyone's well. I felt really warm and fuzzy inside. It was just a perfect ending to a good day. I hope we get to meet up more often!

I realise I haven't had such good days in a long time. I'm always rushing from place to place or struggling to meet a deadline. Sure I do hang out quite a bit with friends but it's never enough. I think I wanna do so many things yet, there's so little time. I really cannot believe how time flies. This week is really gonna be tough. Work plus farewells plus a very important tournament. Not to mention I have to start planning events and setting up the team. I really hope I can pull through. Sometimes I wonder if I took on too much. Then again, I've always believed that you're never given more than you can handle.

So, I will get through this.

Hope everyone has a good week (:

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home