huayshan and marianne

Saturday, March 21, 2009

the best thursday of my life.

*claps hand* picture time!

life's been delightful but the thought of a lonely easter makes me a little depressed. but no worries.. i will find a way to entertain myself.

ok my week was pretty uneventful till... yesterday. thursday. wait scrap that. on tuesday during the kayak session i spent 1.5 hours capsizing and trying to flick my ass to un-capsize myself. most unglam thing i've ever done. i did lots of stupid things:

1) spray water out of my mouth the min i come out of the water. like a man!

2) its like i go underwater then i flick my ass to the.. let's say left. so i come up right? i'm above water. sounds easy but i'm so weak and useless that everytime i came up i would continue spinning and go underwater again. the guy coaching me looked very stressed heh.
.
.
.

okay back to my gorgeous thurs. IT WAS MY LAST GP SESSION WITH MY GP!! i adore gp sessions i really do and i was really sad. i'll still go back to the same gp next year but ill be under another gp so i was quite very-the-sad.

it was the best session i've ever had. we got to drive around with the GP and do home-visits so we went to two nursing homes to visit the patients it was awesome fun. and then my gp bought us gorgeous biscuits so we spent most of the afternoon wolfing them down. and at the end of it, we all took picturess!! haha.

me, olivia, my GP and gurps.around the table upstairs in the clinic. we do our discussions and lessons here in between patient consultations. helen was ill, so gurps is holding a sheet of paper that says helen. hehe.

there's a story behind this. hahaha i think gurps was talking abt how he saw lots of tourists in chinatown in bham taking pics.. then olivia said sth about how chinese tourists are always doing the victory sign.. and i was like YES its so annoying and i told them about the 1-10 hand sign the ah lians on the neoprint machines do, but i couldn't remember how to do 3 and 8. hmm. anyway then my GP overheard us and when we were taking the pictures he was joking abt doing the victory sign and BAM i made everyone do it. hilarious!!


with the cookies he gave us at the bus stop.

went to dinner after, was pretty exhausted by then but i had gd company. one of my friends was having guy problems so we spent abt an hour arguing about her next plan of action. which reminds me i shld find out how it went. heh. thennnn i promised my friends that i would go out that night to fish-a ridiculous name for a student night out. but it was REALLY GOOD. like the songs were great and i went a bit psycho and the company was good that night. officially the best clubbing night ever-ties with the fecx ball night. i didnt get to take pics with everyone but here's my fav! didnt regret gg out at all. sometimes i regret gg out cause i dont enjoy myself or some drama happens but ytd was lovely and uneventful. sometimes the less you go out, the nicer it is when you do. yes? :D
.
.
.
.
thought i'ld end off with a picture for the twins if they see this.. i eat this every time i go to the GP clinic. FATTENING OILY FRIES.. and this is what's left after i'm done. hehe.

off to dinner. LOVE! best thurs ever :D
p/s got 2 essays to write(assessed)
huay shan





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home