huayshan and marianne

Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekends!



So yet another weekend has come and gone. As usual, I didn't touch school work, which is not good but at least I managed to get a good break albeit the aches and bruises that came along with it.
I'm really proud of the team. We've come such a long way and I felt we've learnt a lot from this experience. I'm so thankful and blessed for all the encouragement and support friends have shown. I'm really touched and I had so much fun.
Then there's the wonderful PPs, who've made playing touch worthwhile all over again. That's why I look forward to weekends so much - meet ups and playing touch will always make my weekends (:

I look forward to yet another exciting weekend! But first, I gotta get through yet another horrible week in school.

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home