huayshan and marianne

Sunday, March 22, 2009

(:

Had yet another great weekend and the week wasn't too bad save for school. So here's some random facts about the week together with some great shots of the week:





1. I was so tired I crashed in a GSR that day. Sleeping on 3 chairs never felt so good. I crashed for a total of 2 hours it wasn't funny. I woke up blur and had to stumble around for a bit before I regained my sanity.

2. I didn't enjoy Watchmen much save for say the first half an hour and all the subsequent fight scenes. I did like how the fighting was so artistic though. But that's about it. I actually crashed during the last half hour and dozed off in between. What a great way to spend $9.50.

3. I finally ate my mango mousse at Nectarie and it was well worth the wait (:

4. Finally caught up with Chang and Cor after ages! It felt great and it made me realise how much I miss hanging out with them and Cher and Shan. How I wish we were all here together now. Soon, that will come true! Yet another reason to look forward to summer.

5. My friends are finally officers after God knows how long! The parade was boring but the excitement of seeing them in their uniforms was well worth the long commute time and braving the crowds. It felt great catching up with all of them and it was quite fun after all! The rainbow was beautiful and I'm so glad I got to see the touch girls again (:

6. I got home at 5am on Saturday. I haven't done something like that in ages and I think it's taking a toll on my body. I'm really drained of energy. But I guess it's all worth while (: I like talking till the wee hours of the morning about anything and everything! I just love the feeling. I guess we all need that once in a while and I'm glad I got my fix!

7. Oh yes, I discovered a great new hang out place on Wednesday: Room Full of Blues. The band there is amazing. The lead singer's got an amazing voice that can reach notes you'd never imagine. Together with his cool peddle, he was great! The band was awesome too! What a place! The company was great as well. I had my much needed break from school that night.

8. I like receiving sweet e-mails and texts. They just make your day (: Yes, I am sentimental.

9. I just realised how soon exams are coming and I have plenty of deadlines to be met in 2 weeks' time. Just great.

10. I had a good sleep in on Friday (:

Okay that's it, I managed to fill up 10 points! Cheap thrill.

Have a good week ahead!

xoxo
Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home