huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i have had the most marvellous idea!

ARE YOU READY????

ok i know i'm a self-centred, crazy ass but i just had the most amazing idea!

... for my BIRTHDAY! my 21st birthday that is.

i hate my birthday. everyone's busy with family stuff and even if they claim they're not i feel guilty anyway for dragging them out for my birthday.

and thing is i'm always really exhausted on my birthday- celebrating with diff ppl, which is amazing don't get me wrong ah.. but it'ld be splendid to have all my dearest and closest together in one room. no?

so i was thinking... (while in the shower)... what about booking like a hotel room? mind you i'm just brainstorming here, could be a ridiculous idea i know. but i want a nice huge place to contain ppl in. and my house is boring and tiny. i could book a hotel ballroom a tiny miniature cheapo one. and invite like, EVERYONE. my 4/2 classmates(well those that i feel close enough to invite after months of silence from me.. hehe) and my other ijtp friends like roseann, amanda ang, nicole moosa etc etc. facebook facebook. then i could invite my 06s33 darlings, and kayak ppl, and odac ppl that i know well enough. then i could invite my scholar friends. like jeremy,daniel,joshua that gang, LIEN, jillian, kat, FRISKA, hsi wen.. omg endless list here.

NOW WONT THAT BE AMAZING???

people i love all in a room. and it wont be awkward cause everyone has ppl to talk to! and i'm sure there're links btwn my friends in nus ntu all. RIGHTRIGHT?? omg should i totally do this??

a very excited huay shan

p/s bloody hell i could invite teachers! mr shi, mr HO , ERIC TAN!!!!! i'm damn high now. OR MY SCHOLARSHIP OFFICERS!!!! YAIIII!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home