huayshan and marianne

Friday, July 24, 2009

my crazy body.

sometimes i get very annoyed with myself cause i feel like i don't appreciate my body parts until they get distorted in some way and i realize how nice they were before. i have very random shit-i-hate-_______-now-why-didnt-i-appreciate-_____-before phases very often! they come one after another!

let's start with sec 1 shall we..

sec1- I HATED MY BOOBIES. wanted to be flat cause everyone else was flat and wearing sports bras(coloured ones that got you screamed at by the discipline mistress) and i was damn shy during PE. i'm not busty but i'm not flat either. anyway, this is why i was a little hunchbacked between ages 13-15 until i grew to appreciate my girls. used to wear sports bras everyday, and i would buy the smallest-sized ones so that my boobies would be squashed like mashed potatoes!

sec2-still hated my girls but i also HATED MY HAIR. woke up obsessing over its messiness, its refusal to stay in one friggin place! i used to wake up a bit earlier to wash my hair before i went to school cause my hair's slightly tamer after its washed. after i get up from bed my hair looks crAzy. this problem got solved when i grew out my hair. long hair's easy to manage! i still obsessed about my hair though, i never dared to go out with my hair down cause i thought it was too messy. in fact, i never let my hair down till.... j1? sec 4? yeah. even now u will never see me with my hair down, without a hair clip. my hair's crraaAzZy!!

sec3-went back to boobies. now i realised that flatness wasn't THAT cool, but i thought mine were strangely-shaped. i remember obsessing over the bras that i bought wondering why my girls looked strange in tight tees that i was strangely into back then too. didnt help that my bestie has the body of a goddess(yes you, vanessa, welcome back from bali!!) and i hate strangely shaped nehnehs. meh.

sec4- weight weight weight. was obsessed with having that flat stomach which i never, and i probably WILL NEVER have. so stupid back then, i didn't even think of wearing babydoll tops. stupid! but i did manage to master the art of SUCKING-TUMMY.

j1- finally got over boobies and skinniness and hair. then bloody odac camp made me polka-dotted. my arms and legs were filled with sandfly bites that i just COULDNT STOP SCRATCHING. i was quite insecure abt the damn bites. i remember thinking ARGHH why didnt i appreciate my lovely flawless legs when i had them?? this obsession led to the famous incident where i left the ointment(what was it called ah..?? the white coloured one.) -that i "borrowed" from vj's first aid box- in the cinema. cause i was busy applying ointment to my feet while watching a movie. haha.

j2- i think i was pretty happy with how i looked here... hm!

after j2- bloody patch under my eye. there was some sort of infection under one of my eyes which made me look like i had a black eye. was bloody insecure about it so kept smiling so that my equally disgusting eyebags would cover it up. everyone still noticed it though, nyeh.

now- im obsessing over something but i dont want to tell everyone what it is cause then you'll all notice it and i'll be sad! sometimes when you don't mention sth nobody notices. learnt that from deborah. hahahha but i think some people can guess what it is :( it gets me quite depressed sometimes. but ohwell! at least i've gotten over the other things (:

worried sth will happen to my complexion cause its gorgeous now(hehe) so am taking very good care of it now.

well that wraps up a random post.

byebye!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home