huayshan and marianne

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summertime!

It's been ages since I've updated this space.

A lot has happened this Summer. So far, things have been good, if not great, despite my fatigue. I'm really very tired from everything that I've taken up but I reckon it's all worth while (: From meet ups to trainings to camps. I guess my only wish is that I have more bumming time.

I finally got myself a new phone! It's been good to me so far, hopefully it continues to stay this way! I love the keypad and the slim design! Brilliant phone! On a more random note, I really wanna get a new camera, more specifically the Lumix with Leica lens! I saw the quality of photos last night/this morning and I really want one! Not sure if it's a worthwhile investment though. After all, I am too lazy to take photos! But the quality of photos is really unbeatable with the Leica lens! Guess I'll sleep on it. Oh, technology!

Some other random events that have happened:

Checked out Ion on the opening itself. Goodness, it's huge ass! The design's really nice though but it's so big that I got lost. I think we walked around some floors twice! It got really crowded in the evening and that was quite a turn off. But overall, I'd say it's a pretty good shopping centre. Aside from the common brands, there are new ones opening here as well. The food hall's pretty damn good though too crowded for my liking. I would like to see more independent shops opening up though, like those you find in Hong Kong, Europe etc. I guess it's difficult but it'd be nice, no? I'm getting pretty sick of the usual brands.

Finally found a nice cafe to chill till 6am in the morning! I'm pretty slow but at least I've finally discovered it! It's a Hong Kong Cafe at Zion Road. Perfect for just sitting there, drinking milk tea and talking till the wee hours of the morning. I really enjoyed the place. Easy to get to, reasonably priced and good food too! Authentic Hong Kong food! Love it! Only problem was Hannibal was playing in the background so it kinda ruined the atmosphere a bit! Haha.

Alright, need to be off now!

marrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home