huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

about freedom.

I'm back i'm backkk!!! haha exams ended yesterday- 3 weeks of pure horror.

Anyway it's been a nice and good day of freedom- after exams i went for lunch, did some shopping, bought this thing from miss selfridge that i saw and liked when it was 35 pounds and it's now 10 pounds!! it's this suspenders-shorts thingaling but the front bit is more pinaforish. yes i can't describe very well but just now that i'm pleased. and i bought 2 formal shirts for hospitals too :))

then i went out at night for this medics thing and it was zzz boring at first cause i was sleepy and it was just super messed up in a lot of ways but towards the end it got good and i'm glad i went.

spent today baking a banana cake and blue cookies with my housemates- and shimei made some trifle thing. my cookies are a failure though. they always are!! why!! i think i'll use self-raising flour next time. it really makes me sad cause i want to be an awesome mummy who makes delicious cookies and all my kids' friends love coming over cause of my awesome cookies. yes i think too far ahead hahahaha!

dont have much planned- lots of chilling, gonna start watching vampire diaries cause apparently its awesome, and a couple of mini or day trips to places within england. also, i have two exams next week(formative ones that arent counted) : one where examiners poke dead bodies and i identify the things that they are poking and one where i stand in front of two people and they ask me questions(and i volunteered for this *smacks head* i thought it would look good on my CV!!!) then i have hospital attachments for a week, excited!

i wish i had photos to make this look more lively but i forgot my camera last night :( i'll nick some from facebook when they're up!!

i should do some studying for the exams next week, dont wanna look like an idiot. cant bring myself to study in the library though and i think people will throw eggs at me if they see me there so let's not go there shall we. haha.

yay im free!!!!!!!!! :)) oh and the last paper was quite nicely done, i worked really hard and i think it paid off!! but im still worried abt previous papers :(( there's this statistics paper( I KNOW RIGHT WHY AM I DOING STATISTICS) that i may have failed cause uh, i forgot all my math!!!! :((

but its all gooood

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home