huayshan and marianne

Thursday, October 28, 2010

about eating too much cream

someone pointed out to me that i've been eating creamy pasta everyday for the past month. im probably going to get ill if i don't stop. bolognese sauce tmr!!

Again........ nothing else has been going on other than waking up and going to hosps. two of my presentations went well, am happy cause i spend ages working on the powerpoint slides and practiced talking about it about a million times. it's always nice when something u work for goes well.

Over the past week, I took some bloods, carried a baby(who then peed on me), clogged the female toilet in the locker room and oh, fell down the stairs twice. It is very very humiliating cause i fall in an i-cant-control-my-body way. so i end up flat on my face or on my bum with my stuff scattered all over the place. And i always fall in front of a couple of guys. Who stare at me in bewilderment and offer me very sympathetic are-you-okays which makes me even more humiliated cause i rather people laugh! note to self- walk CAREFULLY.

hokay. shower time. im going out tomorrow, for some halloween thing but dont get excited kiddies cause im wearing the exact same thing i wore last year. yes. i am boring and lame. zzzz

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home