huayshan and marianne

Sunday, November 28, 2010

about BANNING FACEBOOK FROM MY LIFE

this is a rant about facebook.

I used to be quite zzz about facebook, never really went on it much cause I usually read my wall posts and msges via hotmail. But somehow once term started this year I've been hooked onto it- I go on every half hour when I'm bored to stalk someone/stalk myself. Yes, am a bit shameless aren't I.

But I think it's unhealthy for me cause:

1) I am sensitive and I get homesick easily. Seeing pictures of people back home, and seeing what I'm missing out on/ what I used to have makes me quite sad sometimes.

2) After looking at too many pictures of myself I start thinking I look like a baboon's ass, which is no good as well cause that also makes me feel sad.

3) It just takes up so much time stalking people on facebook! HAIH! I could spend that time baking brownies and putting them in my round belly!

So the choices were:

- Delete my facebook account (yes i was actually considering this) but i think a bit too much ah, facebook is actually quite good for keeping in touch.

** STAY AWAY FROM FACEBOOK AND ONLY CHECK/REPLY MSGES AND WALLPOSTS VIA MARCUS(my bb).

Let the facebook withdrawal beginnnnn

*trumpet blows*

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home