huayshan and marianne

Sunday, November 07, 2010

about POTATO AND LEEK BAKE

so.

i've been very pregnant lady-like with my food cravings, i've recently developed a liking for leek, peppers and potatoes. weird. just made leek and potato bake which was YUMMY!!!!

also, i want a car very very badly. very badly. it really sucks cause sometimes i stay behind when everyone goes home and then i have to take the bus home in the dark. and the cold. and the rain. i'm placed at a further hospital next term so ugh im gonna be very moody if i have to spend an hour travelling :( good thing is we get a travel allowance *whee!*

What interesting things have been happening?

- i found a clinic where bloods are taken every morning and i'm telling nobody about it cause i wanna do them all myself yes i'm selfish, go away.

- i examined a baby's testicles yesterday- didn't know what i was doing, so i just kinda like massaged them haha.

- oh did i mention i bought myself a pair of grey uggs? about 2 weeks ago- i really like them and i think they're a worthwhile investment *bites lip*

OH OH OH best part of my post:

my parents bought my brother a robot, a ROBOT to clean his house.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read the email. Apparently, the robot is very stupid cause it keeps getting lost in the house HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAAHA. i can just about picture three grownups eating chips sitting on the sofa yelling at a little robot going round in circles banging into the wall. HAHAHAHHA omg i need to pee

huayshan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home