huayshan and marianne

Friday, November 19, 2010

about dilemmas!!

majorly sian.

This is going to be a long boring tale but i need to rant. I applied to be placed at a hospital that is 2 hours away from here next term- because only 1o medical students are placed there and it's meant to have AMAZING teaching. people dread being placed there in general cause we have to stay at the hospital accommodation from Mon to Thurs every week for 3 months. Thing is, I can cope with that-and I don't mind sacrificing my non existent social life for good teaching.

So i applied- and a couple of people I knew and liked did too- but we all didn't get it. According to rumours, people who requested NOT to be placed there got in- and obviously those people are majorly pissed off. And so I was disappointed at first, but I've gotten used to the idea of going to the hospital i was posted to- got a lift and got a couple of friends going with me as well so yeah i was all set! then....... i got an email saying there's a last spot at Hereford(the hospital that's far away) and would I please reply to say if I want the spot.

After much consideration........ I replied saying I wanted the spot. I still may not get it if someone replied earlier though. zzzz. but im a bit worried cause I dont want to:

1) Be at Hereford with 9 angry people who hate the place
2) Get beaten up by above 9 people for applying for the spot and hence for being a full blown nerd.

NYAH. let's see if i get in.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home