huayshan and marianne

Monday, November 15, 2010

about london!

went to london on saturday.
met up with liz and han teng to watch we will rock you- which was good!!
then went for dinner and darel came along.

it was such good fun, it was just the break i needed and it kinda got everything out of my head- i've kinda forgotten all about work and aw i just miss being with vj ppl so bad :(



darel needs to cut hair.

i realllllly wish i was in london sometimes, it would be so nice to be able to see them more often. OH OH so exciting, liz, ELISE CHUA, hanteng and darel are coming down again to see me*pleased* in december, i cannot wait, that is the one thing that will keep me going for now. I was so emo when i got back last night, erica had to stay up late to console me while I threw one of my embarrassing tantrums. i miss my friends!!! erica go get them!!! *throws pillow at bewildered erica*

hehe

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home