huayshan and marianne

Friday, November 26, 2010

about feeling very AH!

So i thought i'ld spice the blog up with some pictures...... only to realise i haven't taken pictures in awhile. So i dug up old pictures. Randomly. I am random I know.

Also, Debster if you are there, I can totally relate to feeling like you look like a baboon's ass every now and again. In fact I'm going through a baboon's ass phase now. Sometimes I look at pictures/into the mirror and think, shit why the heck did my stupid friends let me believe I was decent looking all these years?? but I love you, my stupid friends and you're not stupid, I am. haha. haiyah. I'm based on a gastro ward where I see smelly yellow people with distended tummies all day so I've decided that I shouldn't complain.





I'm generally not a fan of solo shots but I like this one for some strange reason that for the life of me, I cannot fathom. But I put this here to remind myself that I am not yellow nor smelly(not since CORRINE HO told me I smelt bitter-????- when I was 14, which triggered a deodorant buying frenzy) so I shouldn't complain.

BAI.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home