huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

About patching up my life

I have to say that I am so cold these days that I might actually, possibly die. I am not joking, the combination of:

1) OBESITY (from not running and from eating cakes to stifle my misery from being so cold.)
2) Well.. COLD (i am convinced it is highly possible that i will lose a toe or finger if this ridiculous weather continues.)
3) FALLING DOWN (i slip and fall about 2 times a week on normal pavements,so me waddling clumsily on slippery, iced pavements is NOT a pretty picture.)

But I'm kinda sorting out the little aspects of my studies that I've been neglecting-tons of work left to complete, but it's always good to clear the pile slowly.

I realise that I really enjoy blogging because I miss writing very much.

Also, *points to left* I signed up for the formspring thing so ask questions if you like, I would love to inspire any budding medics out there =) if anyone other than my (: friends read this that is.

huayshan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home