huayshan and marianne

Sunday, December 05, 2010

about a pretty fun day (:

Had quite an uneventful kinda interesting day yesterday- my favourite kind of day!

Managed to see more exciting things in the clinic, 99% of the time people come in whining about chest/abdominal pain but yesterday I got......

1 ingrown toenail which is quite icky i must say, though it wasn't funny when I almost hacked the nail off in shock as I was examining it when one of my groupmates suddenly shrieked, "Someone's crashing into my car!!!!"

and

1 lady who needed a needle to be stuck in her buttcheek to relax the butt muscle..?? The GP was like, are u afraid of needles and she went no not at all doctor, and a smile was creeping onto my face, cause I thought the next words out of the doc's mouth would be "Shan, take this lady's blood", but no instead he sticks a needle into her bum and leaves it there for 30 seconds while my jaw drops open.

am now sitting in my living room in my pink fluffy bathrobe happy and warm :)

cant wait for s33 crew to come next weekend!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home