huayshan and marianne

Monday, February 14, 2011

about being OKay again.

to the people I've been whining to,

I'm sorry and I'm back to normal now, all determined to conquer the world and well.. to keep pressing on.

My brother has set me straight.. again. Things have fallen into perspective, I'm seeing straight now and I've stopped wallowing in self pity. Dangerous place to wallow in that is. It's hard sometimes I think, to climb out of an abyss of self pity. It's nice to wallow cause you feel like it's not your fault cause you have a reason to be upset and it's frankly darned exhausting to muster up the determination to be optimistic and to try to work harder. It's so much easier wallowing in self doubt and unhappiness. Not doing any work? Oh that's okay cause I'm being sad. I'm taking a personal day off. But NO MORE WHINY HUAYSHAN, i bought myself a Hollister shirt (Abercrombie a bit too expensive ah..) -- light yellow with light blue stripes and the collar and sleeves have a really pretty blue checkered lining! -- so i'm going to wear it tomorrow and remind myself that it's time for me to start afresh.

*side story, Hollister is so freaking dark and LOUD!! I walked into what I thought was the changing room and started taking my top off when Hot Salesgirl walked in and said "Whoa there! Changing room's that way!" for gawd sake steal some of the lights from Forever 21 and stick it in your store then!!! -_- it was a store room btw but there was a flipping mirror in it, it's so misleading!

okay. please let me stay strong. *nods* Hopefully I'll be back with good news on Thursday (:

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home