huayshan and marianne

Friday, February 25, 2011

about being soooo boring :(

i started a new rotation this week and it's 10000x less scary, the medical doctors are a lot less intimidating than surgical doctors, PHEWWW! so less stress on the hospital side.

On a sadder note, exams, major ones are in a month and I don't go for lectures so when I opened the folder of lecture notes online I almost fainted cause there's so much! Have been struggling to juggle hospital work with academic work but i think i've gradually become less enthusiastic with hospital work cause to be honest it's good fun putting cannulas/catheters(i inserted my first catheter last week, it was surprisingly simple but very strange holding someone's peepee haha) but i've come to realise that i understand things ten times better if my academic work is up to date. So have been a lot less keen recently, i just come home straight after my last teaching session, take a nap and then run to the library. Ok... maybe i spend a few hours watching Friends, eating and playing but i do a lot more work than i used to!!

Still loving running up the Hereford hill, i call it my butt toner. I also realise that I have a childish streak in me o_o, two of the guy medics make fun of my running, saying I just run to KFC and for some strange reason i want to ask them to run with me so that i can run super crazy fast and tire the crap out of them but everytime i'm tempted to open my mouth i pat myself on the head and say to myself, you are 22 you are 22....

HAHA. nothing else really interesting happeninggggggg oh yea i've been buying a lot of random clothes i like the whole loose crop top look thing and h&m has multiple cheap basics so i've done quite a fair bit of damage am afraid :( and i've recently fallen in love with the whole floppy messy batwing baggy cardigan look(i'm not fashion forward so i make names up)- they ran out of my size of this really pretty one in Miss Selfridge- which made me want it EVEN MORE so i ordered one online >.< these are the times when i say to myself,at least you're not spending it on drugs, it's ok it's ok...


I HAVE THE DAY OFF TMR.. i can't believe it i keep looking at my phone with terror,expecting a text to come in asking me to go in tomorrow for something but nothing's happened yet so YAYYY!!!!! SLEEEP SLEEEP CATCH UP ON WORK!!!! i have to make a stupid poster on two babies i've been following up, I've got all the information but it's taking me HOURS to organise it, YARGHH!!!

okay i've wasted 20 mins. NICE WORK. :(

bye!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home