huayshan and marianne

Saturday, March 05, 2011

About naps.

I've been taking SO SO many naps recently. See I've become less keen in hospitals cause I've come to the conclusion that nothing beats pure hardcore studying if you want to build up on your knowledge. It's fun to run around with the doctors but if you really want to learn something you have to sit your ass down and STUDY.

So I go straight back after all the teaching is done and I think ah, just a tiny nap won't do any harm! and then i wake up 2 hours later, panic, stuff my face with garlic bread and tomato soup(NICE!!!) and run to the library and study frantically. First 2 hours are very productive but I get lazy again after, :(

Exams are drawing near and they're not doing any good to my blood pressure. I LITERALLY measured my own blood pressure today and it's slightly elevated. I've been sooo tired this week, and i've had about 5 panic attacks. Apparently at some point in 3rd year you will feel like killing yourself, I think my time has come.

But bright side is i'm not ENTIRELY behind i dont think.. today was my last day at my GP placement and we had to do this feedback form thing where the GP sits us down one by one and talks to us about our progress. The details are boring but essentially he made me feel really good about myself and inspired me to work on my flaws. I really respect this GP, he's helped me out so much and he always manages to point out my flaws without making me feel bad about myself.

My whole life is school.. my whole life is work. It's dull.. I know. :(

Okay... got to plough through some work whilst being half asleep. Ta!!

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home