huayshan and marianne

Monday, March 14, 2011

About .....

i'm here cause I'm bored and a tad.. fine PLENTY distracted. Meant to do lots and lots of work today but i'm bored as i said and i thought some verbal diarrhoea may help me clear my mind and make me go back to work!

The one thing I like about March is that the sun starts coming back and days start looking like days again. It gets dark at 6.30pm instead of 4pm zzz and i dont get as wet/cold/angry. It also means my summer break is coming so yeah, all in all besides the pressure from exams, it's a pretty good time i would say (:

i've got 5 weeks to enjoy when i go back-and then i'll be moving on to 4th year and that is SUPER FAST! i dont feel like im a 22 year old, i still feel like a teenager with all my giggly childish retarded ways- and sometime i wonder when i'll start feeling like a grown up. thinking about my future is scary, everything is so uncertain and there's so much i want that i've not achieved yet.

you know what i miss? i miss the 16 year old version of me, i think i've changed a lot a lot and even though it's for the better i miss being immature and irresponsible, it's darned tiring being good all the time. it's also tiring constantly reminding myself that if i'm lazy my future will be MESSED UP.

i've also become less tolerant as i age- i cant be bothered to be nice to people i dont like anymore and i'm becoming less of a people pleaser as well. And i used to think i was the prettiest thing on earth back when i was a teenager but now i avoid mirrors in restrooms cause they make me want to cry. (haha)

i guess that sums up my existence. (im)mature and mirrorphobic.

till next thurs!!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home